Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog-warming

I've recently been inclined to create a blog.
Let the Blog-warming party begin!

Epic is by definition; " Noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style"

This will be a record, of the various adventures that occur in my daily life. However, they will probably lack the poetics and I'm not much of a hero, though there are many events I can assure you. However, some may not be that great.

That's where the word inept is considered.

The title of this Blog is ironic, it suggests the recordings of a great hero who is yet an accident-prone person. Think about it, I find it funny, thus why I chose the name. You will soon come to realize the ironic value the title of my blog possesses, but you will have to wait for the epic-ness to begin until tomorrow night.

Don't get too excited so that you can't sleep, it's a blog post not Christmas morning.

This Blog-warming Party is officially over.

Don't forget your gift bag on the way out. ;)

-MegaTron

0 comments:

Post a Comment